I’m a writer and journalist who has been messing around with words for more than 15 years.
I have written rude columns for newspapers. I have developed bad reality TV shows for the BBC and written clichéd dialogue for video games.
It’s a random background which only started to make sense once I had become a freelance writer.
It has given me with a good understanding of how things work in media land and an ability to create powerful and engaging copy.
The services I provide include:
- PR and media strategy
- Games dialogue and narrative structure
- Scriptwriting for marketing animation/films
- News and feature article writing
A more detailed CV can be found here: LinkedIn profile
If you want to find out some more, then please give me a holler.
I provide a range of copywriting services for clients throughout the world – from individuals to multinational companies. Skills include:
- Website copy
- Content for blogs and newsletters
- Scriptwriting for animations/films
- Press releases
I am an NCTJ qualified journalist with experience working as a reporter, columnist and news editor for local and national newspapers. Skills acquired include:
- News/sport reporting
- Investigative reporting
- Article/feature writing
I have an MA in Games Design and experience of working in games’ development as a designer and scriptwriter. I have experience of:
- Constructing non-linear narratives
- Dialogue – cut scene, interactive, barks etc
- Character profiles
- World background/lore
- Games design documentation
- Pitching and marketing docs
I have worked as a producer, researcher and scriptwriter on a range of programmes for the BBC, Channel 4 and ITV. I have experience of:
- Generating and developing ideas
- Pitch document writing
- Script writing and editing
- DV camerawork